Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content | Skip to Footer Navigation
Logo

Search

Submenu of Current Section

Owners

Content

119DR13

Shared Ownership Opportunity 119 Dumbarton Road, Flat 1/2 (25% share for sale)

 

Clydebank Housing Association would like to advertise a shared ownership opportunity which has arisen as a result of a proposed re-sale.

 

The available property is a one bedroom flat, which was constructed in 1992.

 

The flat has the following features:

  • secure entry

  • double-glazing

  • electric heating

  • private parking spaces to the rear of the building

     

    The current owner is leaving an oven, hobs, and blinds throughout.

     

    The share offered for sale is 25% and the seller is inviting offers over 15,750.  Rent for the remaining 75% is currently 193.47 per month. Clydebank Housing Association is the appointed Factor for the property. Full Home Report available on request and viewings are available on evenings and weekends.

     

Should you require any further information or wish to arrange an appointment to view, please contact our office on 0141 941 1044.

 






 

119DR12 Kitchen Pics

 
 

119DR12 Living room pic