- Who We Are & What We Do
- Management Committee
- Senior Management Team
- Our Core Values
- Constitutional Documents
- Code of Conduct
- Our Subsidiaries
- Equal Opportunities Statement
- Ethical Standards
- Our History
- Our Membership Policy
- Joining our Management Committee
- Entitlements, Payments & Benefits
- Our Priorities
- Our Relationship with the Regulator
- Making a Complaint
- How We Make Decisions
- Our Performance
- Our Money and How it is Spent
- Who We Work With
Our Membership Policy
Our Management Committee wish to encourage applications for share membership from all sectors of the community served by the Association subject to compliance with our Rules.
Please find below our Membership Policy. This is usually reviewed every 3-years. The objectives of this policy are to:
- Positively involve and empower residents in the Association’s area of operation through various forms of participation.
- Encourage people to become members of the Association, to participate in General and Special meetings in order to vote on key issues and to stand for election to the Association’s Management Committee.
|Membership Policy 2019
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information or to apply for membership.