- Your Views on our Policy
- Register of Tenants Organisations
- Our Tenant Panel
- Rent Setting
- Assurance Statement
- Become a Shareholder
- Become a Management Committee Member
- Radnor Park Multis Tenants and Residents Association
- Linnvale Community Group
- Our Tenant Participation Strategy
- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
- National Tenant Panel
- Go Digital
Your Views on our Policy
Throughout the year, we review some policies which affect the way we provide services to tenants and other customers. We value your opinion and use them to shape the services we provide to you.
Please contact us if you wish to get involved. The input of our tenants and other customers is valued. It may be that you are sent a questionnaire and reply paid envelope regarding the proposed updates or you may be invited to our office for a cuppa and a chat.
If you wish to get involved, click to email Sinéad Farrell, Customer & Corporate Services Manager, or pop in or call 0141 941 1044.
Current Consultation - Customer Care Policy
Our Customer Care Policy is due for review. We aim to provide our customers with the highest quality of customer care. We'd be delighted if you could provide us with feedback using the form below or we can send you out a paper copy. Our Customer Care Policy is a key document in how we interact with our wide range of customers. We're going to add in some enhanced timescales to do with responding to repair calls and emails, what we do to internally to support good customer care and also what we do to try and go 'above and beyond' in customer care. The current Policy is available here.
Currently some of the main promises are - At all times we will:
- Be polite and helpful
- Treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Give information in ways you find easy to understand
- Not keep you waiting without an explanation; and
- Admit when we have made mistakes and try to put things right.
Previous Consultation Reports
|Allocations Policy 2019 - consultation report