Portal Login icon

Report Dumped Items

We have noticed an increased amount of bulk items and rubbish being dumped in common areas. This is unacceptable.

We remind all residents that no part of your rent or occupancy charge covers the cost of the uplift of bulk items. This is not a service provided by Clydebank Housing Association. Dumping of bulk items is in breach of your tenancy agreement and any tenants caught doing this will face action being taken against them. If we are unable to identify the resident responsible, we reserve the right to clear the items and bill all residents within the block accordingly. Ultimately the costs of doing this will impact the rent we have to charge and all tenants and residents will eventually have to foot the bill. We welcome any information from residents on who is responsible for any dumping. All information will be treated confidentially.

Residents must either dispose of rubbish and bulk items themselves, at their nearest recycling centre (Ferry Road, Old Kilpatrick).  For more information visit https://www.west-dunbarton.gov.uk/rubbish-and-recycling/recycling-centres/.

You can arrange a bulk/special uplift by telephone. Call West Dunbartonshire Council on 01389 738542 (please note that the Council apply charges).  Further information can be found here https://www.west-dunbarton.gov.uk/rubbish-and-recycling/special-bulky-uplifts/

Any items left out for collection must be sensibly located and the resident responsible must ensure that the items are uplifted. Simply phoning to arrange an uplift and then forgetting about it is not acceptable.

Report Dumped Items Form

Please find below our form for reporting dumped items to us 24/7.  We would really appreciate if you provide your name and address.  It can be helpful in taking action against those who have dumped items.

I understand by submitting the information I have provided that it is covered by up-to-date Data Protection legislation and it will be processed as per the Fair Processing Notice available on our website here or on request from our office.