Please note our office remains closed to the public. This is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will keep you updated as the situation changes but in the meantime please note the ways you can get in touch below. If you are a customer and have not already provided us with your email address, please email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the most up to date information. Or follow us on social media @clydebankha or visit our pages.
Click here for Our Latest Advice
Click here for Current Service Levels
Please find ways to keep in touch below. We cannot stress enough the importance of keeping in touch if you are experiencing problems especially during these uncertain times.
Ways to get in touch:
You can use the following methods to make payments:
- Online debit card payments via www.allpay.net just click the ‘Make a Payment’ section. The registration process is simple.
- By phone via Allpay on 0844 557 8321 – debit cards only.
- By visiting a Paypoint outlet. Cash or Debit card payments can be made at any shop or outlet displaying the Paypoint sign. A full list of outlets can be found at https://consumer.paypoint.com
- For RENTS: By telephoning the Clydebank Housing Association office on 0141 941 1044, please note only debit card payments can be made using this method. By Direct Debit – to set up please contact our office on 0141 941 1044.
- For Factoring and CHA Power accounts: By telephoning the office on 0141 941 1044.
- By direct bank payment – contact us for the correct bank account details on 0141 941 1044.
You can contact us for repairs as follows:
During working hours: 0141-941 1044 or by email: email@example.com
For day-to-day/essential repairs (e.g. water leaks, choked wc): firstname.lastname@example.org or to report a repair online https://www.clydebank-ha.org.uk/maintenance/report-a-repair/ or 0141 941 1044. Please note only essential repairs are allowed to be carried out at present so there will be a delay with non-essential repairs being carried out.
For programmed repairs (e.g. heating/hot water breakdowns, gas services, smoke alarms): email@example.com or 0141 941 1044.
Out-of-hours: for gas central heating emergencies, including CHP breakdowns in Radnor Park, call City Technical on 0141 646 5091 (or 0844 579 6493, charges apply). For all other out-of-hours emergency repairs (fire, flood, break-in, repairs to Quantum heating systems), should be reported to our contractors, West Dunbartonshire Council on 0800 197 1004.
For general enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter @clydebankha. Website: www.clydebank-ha.org.uk